On November 30, 2021, people all around the world are coming together to tap into the power of human connection and strengthen communities and change our world. Will you be one of them?
ARCH will be participating in GivingTuesday and we need your help!
By joining the GivingTuesday movement, you’re proving that in times of uncertainty, generosity can bring the whole world together. This year, ARCH will be raising funds for two programs.
- Bethany Hall Scholarships to fund treatment completion. Many insurance plans fund about 30 days for in-patient Substance Use Disorder treatment, but the average stay at Bethany Hall is 58 days. Scholarships for treatment completion fill this gap.
- Trust House Moving Out Sponsorships to help graduating Trust House clients successfully exit the cycle of homelessness. Sponsorships provide clients with funding for security deposits, first month’s rent and even new home necessities that can be difficult to save up for with low wage employment.
We will split our GivingTuesday Totals between these two important opportunities. Here is how you can get ready to give:
- Mark your calendar: Tuesday, November 30th
- Give. On GivingTuesday, go to the ARCH website: www.archservices.org/donate and join in the GIVING.
- Spread the word. Encourage your friends and family to join you in creating real impact on November 30 by sharing what our mission means to you and why you support ARCH. Make sure to use hashtag #GivingTuesday and tag us so we can share!