- June 25, 2016 A closer look into the United Way’s goal to help more than 200 homeless families with the 10 Cares RYSE Up Roanoke Telethon
- June 22, 2016 Roanoke family shares story of homelessness, importance of stability
- June 17, 2016 One emergency away from being homeless, ARCH helps these families
- May 26, 2016 Broad campaign to end family homelessness in Roanoke announced
- May 12, 2016 Roanoke organization receiving grants to fight homelessness
Merging Mountains HOG Rally
Merging Mountains HOG Rally concert on June 9th at 5:00p.m. featuring Fuzzy Logic & Outshyne https://www.visitroanokeva.com/mergingmountainshogrally/
Comedy by Choice
2:00-5:00 PM, Holiday Inn at Tanglewood
Choices Recovery Center, a program of ARCH, presents “Comedy by Choice!” featuring comedian Julie Scoggins and more! Also, a silent auction, 50/50, and bidding wars to be held. Proceeds will support our peer support recovery program. This a PG13 comedy show. Tickets are $10 online and $15 at the door. Click “Purchase” on our homepage to purchase tickets to this event.
Julie Scoggins, from Last Comic Standing Season 9
A former trucker, pooper scooper, & charm school graduate from Charlotte, North Carolina, Julie has been touring as a full time standup comedian for over 15 years. On the road approximately 36 weeks a year with one week a month set aside for "marriage preservation". She loves riding her motorcycle to gigs & you'll frequently see her 2004 Harley Road King parked outside the club, theater, radio, or TV station. Julie's regularly heard on XM/Sirius Blue Collar Radio, as well as many syndicated stations including the John Boy & Billy Show, and the Bob & Sheri Show, (Charlotte, NC), & the Bob & Tom Show (Indianapolis, IN).
Roanoke Valley Gives
Roanoke Valley Gives is a 24 hour online giving event, where you can support nonprofit organizations servicing the Roanoke Valley by visiting https://rvgives.givebig.org anytime on March 15, 2017Donate