G.I.V.E. Roanoke- a 24 Hour Online Giving Campaign
G.I.V.E. Roanoke is a day of charitable giving from the Roanoke community to your most valued non-profits (like ARCH)!
When: April 20, 2022 ALL DAY LONG!
Where: Online at our G.I.V.E. Roanoke giving page, click the link below to check it out!
How: Support ARCH in one or more of these ways…
- Donate on April 20th via our G.I.V.E. Roanoke online giving page (Click Here)
- Donate on or before April 20th via our regular website donation page (Click Here)
- Donate by mailing a check to our Administrative Offices at: 816 Franklin Road SW, Roanoke, VA 24016
- Set up a Peer-to-Peer Fundraising page to spread the word about the great work ARCH does for our community while also raising funds towards ARCH’s overall goal! Click Here to get started!
ARCH’s goal is to raise $5,000 to support the most vulnerable citizens in the Roanoke Valley!
For more helpful tips and tricks for a Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Campaign, check out the links below:
- For a step-by-step guide to set up your fundraising web page, Click Here.
- For help on customizing your fundraising web page, Click Here.
- For awesome G.I.V.E Roanoke Graphics to use in your outreach (including Thank You graphics), Click Here.
- For a guide on Telling Your Story and connection to ARCH, Click Here.
- For more Tips & Tricks for success, Click Here.
Share this entry
Click Here to view ARCH Monthly Newsletter- May 2022
Thanks to everyone who donated during early giving or on April 20th for our GIVE Roanoke Campaign, we raised total of… $8,705! We feel so lucky to have…
Click Here to view the ARCH Monthly Newsletter- Mar 2022
Support our work
Community support is critical to our success. We welcome your involvement through donations, gifts in kind and volunteerism.